Nathaniel Tetteh It is very important to teach your kids...
Young Wealth Builders’ goal is to become one of the most engaging personal finance blogs at your disposal. To achieve that goal, we believe in creating a community where individuals can constantly add value to those struggling financially. To ensure we are on track to achieving this goal, we often interview individuals and accept guest posts. Just as it takes a village to raise a child, you must have a support system to help you reach your goals. We want to be that support system.
If you are interested in writing a guest post on anything dealing with personal finance, budgeting, investing, insurance, etc., fill out the contact form with a topic you would like to write about.
As Young Wealth Builders, we want to create as much value to your life to ultimately reach the #1 milestone on everyone’s list, building wealth. Before you fill out the contact form, please read the following rules below.
All Guest Posts Must Meet the Following Criteria to be considered:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, or social media network.
- Once the post has been submitted to Young Wealth Builders you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, besides your own website or blog.
- Submissions should be at least 700 words. Posts longer than 700 words increases engagement.
- We welcome images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as the video and/or image includes photo or video credit to the original photographer/video-grapher (The picture on the page is a good example).
- We do not pay for submissions.
- We will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks.
- Please include a short bio summary explaining who you are, what you do, where people can reach you and links to your social media accounts in 3-4 sentences.
Login with your Social Account
Wealth Building vids
Pavel Churiumov Welcome to our 3-part Cryptocurrency...
rawpixel.com Welcome to our 3-part Cryptocurrency articles...